Howto auto unpack/read "README.Debian.gz" ?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Howto auto unpack/read "README.Debian.gz" ?
- From: Joao Pedro Clemente <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 06:41:59 +0000 (WET)
- Message-id: <Pine.GSO.4.44.0303020636520.27708-100000@mega>
AS I've seen some of these files after installing some packages, as since
they are not unpacked by apt-get, I am wondering if there isn't a "smart"
way of reading this instead of unpacking first...
I wonder if, for instance, "less" could automatically unpack it for
showing it (Is that what that "mime-handler" stuff that appears apter
apt-getting less is for?)
Or it's supose to have such files in our disk untill we eventually need
them, and then unpack them forever?
Joao Pedro Clemente
jpcl @ rnl.ist.utl.pt
(when not working out)
(when not sleeping)
(when not surfing)
(when not ... ;)