Network booting with Grub

Hello!

I was curious if anyone had any experiences they could share with
me network booting a x86 machine with debian 3.0 configured to
be 'diskless'. I'm lookin to set up a machine or 2 for this. I
have TFTP and DHCP already, about to compile grub with network
support.

sofar I'm lookin at this document:
http://www.kegel.com/linux/pxe.html

the NIC in the machine I plan to test is a eepro100 w/PXE bootrom,
also I have some systems with 3c59x which are netboot capable as
well.

It's just that my desktop systems get so little local disk activity
I'm thinkin about removing the disks and running everything over
NFS(both my local NFS servers are on raid).

thanks

nate