Network booting with Grub

I was curious if anyone had any experiences they could share with
me network booting a x86 machine with debian 3.0 configured to
be 'diskless'. I'm lookin to set up a machine or 2 for this. I
have TFTP and DHCP already, about to compile grub with network

sofar I'm lookin at this document:

the NIC in the machine I plan to test is a eepro100 w/PXE bootrom,
also I have some systems with 3c59x which are netboot capable as

It's just that my desktop systems get so little local disk activity
I'm thinkin about removing the disks and running everything over
NFS(both my local NFS servers are on raid).