Re: radius dev libs and choice

On Fri, Feb 28, 2003 at 17:48:02 +0100, Francois Chenais wrote:
> 	I'm looking for radius client dev toolkit to build a radius client.

Both radiusd-cistron and xtradius include a "radclient" program which should
be a good starting point for RADIUS work.

> 	Is there any good opensource radius server ?

Many ISPs use free software RADIUS servers.

> 	apt-cache search radius only give binaries packages
>         livingston/xtradius/cictron.

The freeradius (http://www.freeradius.org) source tarballs contain Debian
support files as well.

>         Which is the best for production ?

That's a question better asked on the debian-isp list.

HTH,
Ray
--
"[...] you can divide our industry into two kinds of people: those who want
to go work for a company to make it successful, and those who want to go