Re: radius dev libs and choice
- To: debian-user <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: radius dev libs and choice
- From: "J.H.M. Dassen (Ray)" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 08:45:44 +0100
- Message-id: <20030301074544.GA2505@zensunni>
- Mail-followup-to: debian-user <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Feb 28, 2003 at 17:48:02 +0100, Francois Chenais wrote:
> I'm looking for radius client dev toolkit to build a radius client.
Both radiusd-cistron and xtradius include a "radclient" program which should
be a good starting point for RADIUS work.
> Is there any good opensource radius server ?
Many ISPs use free software RADIUS servers.
> apt-cache search radius only give binaries packages
The freeradius (http://www.freeradius.org) source tarballs contain Debian
support files as well.
> Which is the best for production ?
That's a question better asked on the debian-isp list.
"[...] you can divide our industry into two kinds of people: those who want
to go work for a company to make it successful, and those who want to go
work for a successful company."
Jamie Zawinski in http://www.jwz.org/gruntle/nomo.html