Re: How to play custom sound on mail alert in Moz Mail? - sound

hi ya

On Fri, 28 Feb 2003, Bob Proulx wrote:

> Yes.  First off don't try to do it with Mozilla.  Do it with procmail
> as the mail is processed on your machine.  Procmail will put it in
> your mailbox to be read by Mozilla.

or config xbiff too ..

but i can just imagine in the office of 20-100 people

... mesg sah !!  ( w/ monty python accent ) ...

or the  'cutesy  "you got spam" ...

-- create different email accts w/ different sounds !!!

wonder how long before somebody decides no more sound on incoming emails

it'd probably be a good idea for "intruderalert@your-domain.com"
but not for normal users ??
	- fire off the fire engine/ambulance sound !!

http://www.Linux-Sec.net/Mail/spam.sounds/ -- monty python
http://www.Linux-Video.net/Samples/ - *.wav adn *.mid files

- or  -

root# find /usr ( -name \*.wav -o -name \*.mid ) -ls

c ya