Re: How to create a 3.0r1 repository on disk?

On Thu, Feb 27, 2003 at 01:03:15PM +0000, Stephen Birch wrote:
> I have an "official" Debian 3.0 dvd plus an "official" r1 CD.
>
> Can any tell me how to copy them both onto hard disk and combine them into
> a single 3.0r1 repository that apt can use.
>
> I have scanned the docks but cannot find a description - if the answer is a
> RTFM, could someone point me to the correct "fine" manual :-)

Sure.  The quick hacky way: copy all the files into a big pile in one
dir, and then run 'apt-move' on them.  apt-move is in all current
(Debian) distros that I know of, and it works quite well.  For a single
release, anyway, but since you only want woody, that'll be fine.

--
Rob Weir <rweir@ertius.org>				http://ertius.org/