Re: CD-Text

* Tim <helycos@lycos.co.uk> [20030227 12:10 PST]:
> Vineet Kumar wrote:
> >cdrecord supports it.  So does cdda2wav, for duplicating CDs with text
>
> Is it possible  for cdparanoia to pull this information off the original
> and write to a file for cdrecord to use?

I'm not sure about cdparanoia.  Like I said, I use cdda2wav to do it.
I'm sure if cdparanoia can't do it, you could still use cdda2wav to get
the .info files for cdrecord to use, and then rip the audio with
cdparanoia if you want.  It'll take longer, but I guess it's your only
choice for a scratched disc (unless, of course, cdparanoia does support
it directly, in which case this is all nonsense ;-)

good times,
Vineet
--
http://www.doorstop.net/