Re: Netinstall - nothing works?

> > I did mount them,too.Something is already screwed up then.
> > Real strange - I just installed mandrake and try it with the tools there.
> > If that doesn't work I'll install it with the regular boot CD.

> Ah-ha!  If you mounted the d/l iso files, and they were screwed up, then
> it looks like a bad download!  THAT will mess things up!  I didn't see
> any md5sums at the site that you could use to check.  If it would help,
> here are the md5sums generated from my machine on each file after I
> down-loaded here:
>
> 5f8f36ec92a64057ba437ceb2b87f767  boot.iso
> 87b0f3beb29259a26faa79fe6bafd392  bootbf2.4.iso
>
> I can't guarantee these are "good" since I have not burned these isos
> and sucessfully booted them, but they looked OK on visual inspection.
> Holler if I can help again... Good Luck!

The md5sums are ok.
Meanwhile I did download and burn it with mandrake.Is a little better.
Get 27 mb from the 38 mb iso on the cd there - still no good.
I think I'll go to plan zxcv and download lycros or whatever it is called and
rebuild that into debian.
That should be fun,too.
BTW - got mandrake on for 2 hrs. and already ran into a case of rpm dependency
hell - need to get rid of this fast.

Klaus