Setting up IPTables..

Hi all,
   Can anyone tell me where there is a HOWTO describing (or give me an
outline of what I should do) setting up IPTables on my debian 3.0r1 box. I
am using a self-compiled 2.4.20 kernel and connect using ppp/dialup so
here's what I think I need to know:

* What kernel options/modules should I compile and set with modconf?
* What userspace stuff do I need to do?
* Is firestarter a good way to set up a basic firewall? (It looks easy to
me).

Thanks,
Kevin

--

The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  It may contain privileged and confidential information and if you are not an intended recipient you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by telephone on +44 (0)1980 612100.  Please also destroy or delete the message from your computer.