IPv6 subnet?

I got a /64 from tunnelbroker.net and the tunnel is up and running
happily.  I'm trying now to get my /64 subnet on the backend up and
running.  They gave me:

2001:470:1F00:465::/64

I've got 2001:470:1f00:ffff::2db on my firewall's external eth0 right
now.  I'm thinking about something along the lines of:

Firewall eth0 2001:470:1f00:ffff::2db
Firewall eth1 2001:470:1F00:465::1
Machine1 eth0 2001:470:1F00:465::2
Machine2 eth0 2001:470:1F00:465::3

etc.

Make sense?  How would be the best way to do this with debian unstable?
Put it on eth0:1?  I'd like to tac it onto eth0 like eth0 on my
where eth0 has an IPv4 and IPv6 but how would I add that to
/etc/network/interfaces?

Thoughts, theories?
  Robert

:wq!
Robert L. Harris                     | PGP Key ID: E344DA3B
                                         @ x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu
DISCLAIMER:

Diagnosis: witzelsucht

IPv6 = robert@ipv6.rdlg.net	http://ipv6.rdlg.net