RE: Installing debian

P-III(733MHz) >processor.

>I downloaded 3 iso images:
>debian-30r1-i386-binary-1
>debian-30r1-i386-binary-2
>debian-30r1-i386-binary-3
>
>I then burned all 3 to separate CD's.
>
>I then set my BIOS to boot from the CD.
>Nothing happens.  It does not boot from the CD.
>
>Can someone give me instructions on how to install?
>
>Thanks a lot,
>Carlos...

Does it attempt to boot from the CD?  Have you tried to boot the CD on
another machine?  Stupid question but did you actually burn the files from
the iso image or did you copy the file to the CD?

Barry deFreese
NTS Technology Services Manager
Nike Team Sports
(949)-616-4005
Barry.deFreese@nike.com

"Technology doesn't make you less stupid; it just makes you stupid faster."
Jerry Gregoire - Former CIO at Dell