Re: Latest MPlayer

Trey Sizemore wrote:

> What do I add to my sources list to get the latest MPlayer?

One solution is to add this in your sources.list:

deb http://okki666.nerim.net/debian ./

then install the 'mplayer-update' package.  It provides the
'mplayer-update' script, which pulls mplayer cvs code, handles the
build and creates a Debian package from it.  This way, you get
cvs-current code and .debs.

I haven't used it extensively nor am I a mplayer/Debian/scripting guru
so I can't guaranty the script quality, but it worked fine for me each
time I used it.

This repository also contains packages for codecs, skins and fonts
used by mplayer.

--
Raphaël