Re: Taking over your desktop, one box at a time

On Sun, Feb 23, 2003 at 02:08:57AM -0500, Patrick McFarland wrote:
> This is probably offtopic for this list, but can everyone download
> http://freshmeat.net/projects/debian_gel_logo/ (Debian Gel/Aqua Logo
> Background) and tell me what they think of it?

heh - have had it as my b/g for a week or so now.  V nice.

Only concern would be to perhaps have "DEBIAN" centred or L-or-R
aligned, as opposed to "almost left aligned".

Alternatively (and this would get my vote, cause of where my fluxbox
slit is located - top left, vertical), have the text going from the top
right downwards -  hella cool.

cheers,
-- jc

--