Building a Xinerama kiosk

Hello,

I've been asked to build a nice kiosk with a dual-head machine, and I'm
having difficulties with a couple of issues.

The kiosk:

 - One head, the normal monitor, will be used by users to browse a website.
 - The other head, a TV screen, will continuously show a fancy display
   of updating data, composed by a Galeon fullscreen window with a
   complex webpage full of java applets, reloading pages and stuff.

The system so far is based on an updated Debian testing distribution.
It works, dual head works, window positioning with --geometry usually
works, we've prepared everything to run in a diskless system from a live
CD, everybody is happy and excited, except for a couple of issues we
can't solve cleanly:

 - I need to place a full screen Galeon window in the second head.
   Galeon ignores positioning with the --geometry switch (it only obeys
   window size indications).  So far, the only way I've found to make it
   go there is to write some sawfish lisp code.
   Is there a better way to do that?

 - I need to restrict mouse cursor movement so that the user can never
   move it out of the first head and mess with the TV screen.
   Even better could be to restrict the mouse cursor so that it never
   moves out of the maximized galeon window in the first head.
   How do I do that?

 - I've managed to disable X killing trough C-A-Backspace.  How do I
   disable vt switching (C-A-F<n>)?

Bye,

Enrico