logcheck - please send email when someone reboots !!

Hi,
I administer a few Intel pentium machines running Woody. I have the logcheck package installed on all of them, because I think it's a good habit to monitor what's going on "inside those machines". BUT somehow logcheck thinks it's not worth reporting anything when someone accidentally [:-)] presses the RESET-button or even a kernel OOps (!). Also problems like "stale NFS" don't get reported.

I didn't do much to the configuration files. I configured logcheck as server.

How do have it send me every "somewhat" serious message from the kernel ?

I think this should even be reported as a BUG - but I don't know how to do that ;-(

Thanks
Sebastian