Tomcat4/webapps/mod_jk

Hi list,

I want to run apache with webapps module connected to tomcat4 on a woody server. I setup a virtual host in apache with

DocumentRoot /var/lib/tomcat4/webapps/MyApplication
ServerName MyVirtualHostName
WebAppMount MyApplication warpConnection /

and I allways get a

INVALID RID got 256 expected 0
Cannot retrieve host ID for MyVirtualHostName:80
Cannot send host MyVirtualHostName:80 data

when I start apache. MyVirtualHostName is defined in DNS. Same configuration and application with WebAppDeploy on a RH73 works great.

I also tried to replace webapps module with mod_jk. In this case apache is starting but I'm not able to connect to MyApplication. I allways get an 404 error from tomcat4. If I try to connect through 8180 port, it works.In this case, a

JkMount /MyApplication ajp13
JkMount /MyApplication/* ajp13

give me an <no context path found> in my mod_jk logs. But if I put a subdirectory I get a <context path found> in this log but then the 404 error.

JkMount /SubDirOfMyApplication ajp13
JkMount /SubDirOfMyApplication/* ajp13

Any hint would be appreciate.
--