packages being kept back during upgrade

Hello everybody,

I've upgraded my (stable) debian machine some days ago
- and again to be sure - but it looks like some
packages are allways 'kept back'. This is the exact
output I just got:

--------------

Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
The following packages have been kept back
  gconf2 libbonoboui2-0 libbonoboui2-common
libgail-common libgail17
  libgconf2-4 libgnome2-0 libgnomecanvas2-0
libgnomeui-0 libgnomevfs2-0
  libgnomevfs2-common libgtk2.0-0 libgtk2.0-common
libgtkhtml2-0
  libpanel-applet2-0 libpango1.0-0 libpango1.0-common
libwnck4
  openoffice.org-bin openoffice.org-debian-files
openoffice.org-l10n-en
  xlibmesa-dev yelp
3 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove
and 23  not upgraded.
Need to get 643kB of archives. After unpacking 81.9kB
will be used.

What does it mean - and, should I do something to
solve it ?

Thanks for any input,

Joris Huizer