RE: [OT] Actually Way OT - Debian version names

Or they could stay on theme and go with Monsters Inc.  :-)

Barry deFreese
NTS Technology Services Manager
Nike Team Sports
(949)-616-4005
Barry.deFreese@nike.com

"Technology doesn't make you less stupid; it just makes you stupid faster."
Jerry Gregoire - Former CIO at Dell