Re: How to duplicate a CD?

On 20 Feb 2003 16:16:27 +0000
Shri Shrikumar <shri@urbyte.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 2003-02-20 at 03:41, stan wrote:
> > I posted this a few months agoa, and got an answer involving cdparnoia, and
> > cdrecord. But I sem to have lost the emails, and I can't seem to get the
> > mailing list archive search engine to find it :-(
> >
> > So, how can I duplicat an audio CD?

XCDroast is found on Debian and most every other distro, and works fine for audio CDs. This (and many other) CD burner programs are happiest when you run as root - running as a user is possible, but requires more configuration. If you're not able to access your CD burner and/or CDROM drive, make sure you have SCSI emulation set up.

 - Robert Storey