Re: SSL Encrypiton

On Thu, Feb 20, 2003 at 03:17:00PM -0500, Narins, Josh wrote:
> I'm thinking you want, as Rob suggested, scp.
>
> You can think of it as the old rcp program, but it uses ssh.
>
> It can even be used in ways ftp can not(?)
Well scp not realy but the ssh sftp subsystem can. Quite usefull in
conjunction with shells like scponly[1]

Sven

[1] http://www.sublimation.org/scponly/

--
Revolution is not a dinner party, not an essay, nor a painting, nor a piece of
embroidery; it cannot be advanced softly, gradually, carefully, considerately,