making aptitude forget changes

Hi!

Somehow I managed to tell aptitude to remove all of my packages - but I'd
rather not do so. No damage has been done yet, all packages are still there,
but aptitude wants to remove all of them once I press 'g'. I don't know how I
did this (I was on a wrong keyboard-layout after having screwed up my
system...), but anyway - how can I tell aptitude to simply forget about all
those changes? (I'm not in the same session anymore, and "undo" does not have
any effect).
Thanks for any help!

Thomas

PS: please CC me, I'm not subscribed.