rxvt and kde 2.2

Hi!

I use rxvt with kde (testing system) and want to setup rxvt with
following resources:

XTerm*geometry:         80x28
XTerm*foreground:       White
XTerm*background:       Black
XTerm*font:             10x20
XTerm*scrollBar:        false

Under Gnome those settings are used as normal. But after installing kde,
The fontsize is 10x20, no scrollbar and the geometry is 80x28, but the
foreground color is black and the background color is a blueish grey.

And now read this:
x-terminal-emulator is an alternative for rxvt-xterm. After setting up
alternatives to use xterm as x-terminal-emulator, my settings are
recognized (when launching x-terminal-emulator). When launching xterm,
the background color of the xterm is white, foreground is black and it
uses a small sized font.

How does KDE affect my .Xressources and how can I tell it to stop this
behaviour?

so long
Thomas

--
  ___    Obviously we do not want to leave zombies around.
_/___\     - W. Richard Stevens