Re: AW: AW: modconf doesn't show drivers

Yildiz, Murat wrote:

Oh sorry ,
of course I did "make modules_install"....But I remember somethinlike
"nothing found" and "leaving directory".
As I said the directory 2.4.19 was created under /lib/modules but still I
cannot see any drivers info within modconf.

I'd just try it again, or do "depmod -a 2.4.19", or reboot and just do
"depmod -a", "modprobe -a \*". I've never got modconf to show a gui. Any
modules that should be loaded at boot time, you should put into /etc/modules.