Re: emacs color problem

On Wednesday, February 19, 2003 11:09, Tom Montroy wrote:
> I been having a bit of a problem with changing the text colors
> in emacs. I've tried using .Xdefaults and .Xresources files.
>
> My emacs customization looks like this
>
> emacs*Background: DarkSlateGray
> emacs*Foreground: Wheat
> emacs*pointerColor: Orchid
> emacs*cursorColor: Orchid
> emacs*bitmapIcon: on
> emacs*font: fixed
> emacs.geometry: 80x25

Sorry for all my hasty replies.

I can confirm that this setting has the desired effect on Emacs 21.2.1
on Red Hat Linux 8.0.92 i386.

I have tried changing the values of emacs*font and font-lock-mode, but
the colors still appear the way you want them to on my system.

Are there possibly any other resources or Emacs preferences you are
changing that could cause the font colors to not be as you want?

--
Michael Wardle
Adacel Technologies