Re: Certification

Wendell Cochran wrote:

Hmmmmmmm.  If I were hiring nowadays, I'd search mailing-list
archives for posts by applicants who made the final list.  And I'd
award demerits, too, for apostrophe's, speling, & similar signs of
abusing everyday tools.

Again; take things with a grain of salt. You misspelled "speling", although I know you can spell it. And a couple of days ago I googled for myself and found a quote attributed to me that contained profanity which I definitely did not post. I would hope I'd be asked by the interviewer about any questionable postings before he just dismissed me outright on the basis of a misquote.

Kent