Re: DNS + DHCP

On Mon, Feb 17, 2003 at 08:37:06AM -0600, Jeffrey L. Taylor wrote:
> They work okay together using Dynamic DNS (not things like dyndns.org,
> same name, different process).  You can use TSIG (IIRC) to securely
> authenticate updates.

I tried before a couple times, and never could get it to work.  I'd
prefer to use IP ranges on my home network for authentication, but
still didn't manage to make it work.  Any pointers from anybody who
has prodded it into production?

--
 .''`.     Baloo <baloo@ursine.dyndns.org>
: :'  :    proud Debian admin and user