Re: Qt

Em Seg, 2003-02-17 às 16:04, Sergey A. Ovchar escreveu:
> Hi.
> When I trying to compile KDE from sources, I get the following error :(
>
> checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.0.2) (library qt-mt) not found. Please check your installation!
> For more details about this problem, look at the end of config.log.
> Make sure that you have compiled Qt with thread support!
>
> All packages was installed from distribution 3.0_r0 debs, and no extra adjusting from me.
> libqt-mt-dev also installed :(
> What can I do, to fix it ?

Passed through this last night:
the libraries chnged place so you have to us

--with-qt-includes=/usr/include/qt3
and perhaps
--with-qt-libraries=/usr/share/qt3/lib

and you have to install libqt3-compat-headers

the files listing of libqt3-headers on the debian site all wrong for
libqt3-headers

Seems to be a big problem with qt3 maintainer.

Michel

--
Michel Loos <loos@qt1.iq.usp.br>