Re: Reply To Field in emails

Sharninder Singh,,, wrote:
hi all,
I don't know if anyone this problem is being faced by anyone else also
but whenever i press the reply button on my webmail client
(Squirrelmail) on any of the mails from the debian-user list, the mail
is sent to the guy who posted the msg and not debian-user. I think the
reply-to field is set to the poster but being a public list i think it
should be set back to the list itself so that the msg can be archived
and other ppl can also benefit from the reply.
This only happens with debian user ... all the other lists that i
subscribe to set their reply-to addresses back to the list itself. Am i
the only one facing this problem (or feature) or anyone else also
irritated with this ?

It's not that way on the NANOG list that I'm on.

Couldn't you just use the Reply-All and then the list will be included in the Cc: address?

bep