Re: VMWare package

On Tuesday 18 February 2003 6:14 am, Ewing Jeff wrote:
>ftp://platan.vc.cvut.cz/pub/vmware/vmware-ws-1455-update12.tar.gz

Thank YOU!

I thought I was out of the vmware business since I upgraded to 2.4.20.

I used alien to convert my vmware 2.0.4 rpm and installed from that. The perl
script in the patch died a few times, but I bet it will be trivial to convert
it to handle debian.  It may well be better to install from a tarball, I
ended up with a missing /etc/vmware/location file that I copied over from my
wife's redhat pc. No full screen yet, but that's for later.

Thanks again!

Jeff Elkins
http://www.elkins.org