Re: VMWare package

Andy sez:
[...]
} I want to try the 30 day trial of VMWare but it won't install.  Debian
} is not supported by them so I called one of the sales reps at VMWare and
} the rep. said "What the heck is Debian?".   I explained to him what Debian
} was all about and the fact that I can't get VMWare workstation to work
} on my Debian machine.  He did not seem to care.
}
} So it would be great if someone could share experiences with VMWare
} working in Debian.

Hrm, I have it working nicely on a testing/unstable mix. I don't recall
doing anything special, just using the tarball and running the installation
script. Their directions pretty much just worked.

} Thanks, Andy
--Greg