Re: VMWare package

Hugh Saunders sez:
} On Sun, Feb 16, 2003 at 04:57:53PM -0500, John Mitchell wrote:
} > I was wondering if anyone knew of a package of VMWare workstation. I've
} > been having trouble making my own and was hoping that someone else on
} > this list knew better than I.
} surely vmware couldnt be included as it is totally non-free?

A package to manage its installation, maybe even downloading it from the
vmware site (I think it is available for free download), would be helpful
regardless of freeness. Granted, it isn't something that should be included
in the debian archive, but there are plenty of unofficial archives (see
apt-get.org) which supply packages inappropriate for official debian.

After all, the question wasn't what the official debian vmware package was
called, but where some vmware package might be found.

} hugh
--Greg