Exim error: transport flatfile_aliases: cannot find transport driver "redirect"

Hi All,
I'm trying to get the following working on exim. I picked the following
config from an exim 4 server which works. The idea is to allow a file with
the format

domain.com:  username

to map domains to users. However I put the following config in. Restarted
exim and got

 transport flatfile_aliases: cannot find transport driver "redirect" in
line 289

 flatfile_aliases:
  driver = redirect
  allow_defer
  allow_fail
  data = ${lookup{$local_part@$domain}lsearch*{/etc/exim/virtual}}
  file_transport = address_file
  pipe_transport = address_pipe
  require_files = /etc/exim/virtual

I that that I might of put it in the wrong section (orignally put it in
the directors config which didn't work) so I moved it to the Transports
section. Still no luck. Have I done something stupid?

Cheers

rus
--
http://www.65535.net | MSN: support@65535.net
Lifetime Linux or FreeBSD account: $100 || Lifetime Hosting: $150