Secure browsing across insecure LAN

In my workplace they just installed Internet access. However, I wish I
could navigate privately some sites (for example, Dmoz.org, where I
edit), at least privately from some personal in my company with access
to the server. So I think in creating some kind of private tunnel
between my work's computer and my home's one, and accessing Internet
from my home and tunneling to my work.

However, I doubt which method could be better (easier to
install/manage?), I'm looking to Dante, Ipsec, socat or maybe some other
VPN. However, as I only want to secure WWW, maybe I could just use some
kind of SSL service, or maybe even some proxy-ssh combo?.

Does any one have any suggestion?

--
Linux User #98419         -o)    | Windows 98: "Smash forehead on
http://counter.li.org      /\    | keyboard to continue"