RE: Where is kernel source?

>>> Vineet Kumar asked:

   Please, can you set your mailer to indent messages to which you
   reply?  This is utter nonsense.  It's impossible to make any sense of
   these threads.  If reconfiguring your mailer (or better, switching to
   a new mailer) is impossible, I'd suggest that you not include any of
   the original text you reply to, since you're not quoting it in any
   meaningful way.

>>> DT reply:

   Yes, quite right. I'm sorry to inflict this on you. The whole point
   of my query is to enable the new modem on the machine on which I have
   linux installed. Previously, I had been using mutt, which addresses
   indentation, but my motherboard has since filled up with a second
   disk controller and I can no longer accomodate the left-handed
   bracket on the modem I was previously using. Now I am using Microsoft
   Outlook under Windows XP on my other machine, and was just relying in
   its resources (?)

   As a workaround until I am otherwise in place, I will [resume] copy
   off replies and edit it in vim to enhance the coherence of the thread
   and then paste it back for transmission

   The hour was late and I was too caught up in recompiling the kernel.
   I'll take greater care