Re: Certification

On Friday 14 February 2003 19:17, Arthur H. Johnson II wrote:
> Don't forget about LPI.  It's pretty decent, and alot of employers know it
> pretty well.

Really?  I did find LPI on a Google of "debian certification" - not that they
offered Debian certification.  The price seemed reasonable - $100.  Don't
know if I got that right though.  Is this a "paper cert"?  What's the other
kind of cert - build an enterprise system from scraps heaped in a corner?
--
Mike M.