Re: how the fuck do I unsubscribe

On Friday 14 February 2003 02:18, Kenward Vaughan wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 14, 2003 at 10:01:08AM +1100, Joyce, Matthew wrote:
> > You cannot unsubscribe.  Noone can.  Why would you want to anyway ?
>
> His continued resistance is futile. He has been assimilated.
>
> munch, munch...

The dissimilated are never heard from again are they?  So there's no actual
proof of being dissimilated.

I have several indentities.  Sometimes I mismanage them like this: send
subscribe from one identity and reply using another identity.  Depending on
how rigid the automated attendent for the mail list is, this could cause
frustration on the part of the human unaware of the error.  I fixed this
problem to a large extent by associating a mail folder with a mail list and
an identity.  I use Kmail.  I am still able screw things up but I have to
work harder at it.
--
Mike M.