Re: how the fuck do I unsubscribe

On Thu, Feb 13, 2003 at 04:52:58PM -0600, Nathan Poznick wrote:
> Thus spake Fer'had Erdogan:
> > I have been trying to unsubscribe from this list for a few days now.
> > Ended up sending an email to the list manager as well about it. Why am I
> > still subscribed? Way too many emails for me to deal with. Driving me
> > crazy.
>
> Boy these headers sure don't have anything to do with it.

Guys? Let's not be quite so snide when we respond to people who are
trying (and failing) to unsubscribe. Yes, there are plenty of folks who
could use a good whiff of CLUE when trying to subscribe/unsubscribe, but
sometimes the damn thing just doesn't work. For instance, a few months
ago I unsubscribed from all the debian lists and resubscribed with a
different address. This process went fine on most lists except debian
user (and I'm on over 10 debian lists!) I've been a member of this list
since about 1996 so I think I know what I'm doing. :-) I eventually got
it sorted out.

Anyway, just a plea for some decorum.  Thanks, back to the flamewars.

To the OP: try this url