pronto users ???

Any pronto mua users here?

As you may or may not know, I am working on moving a 2GB, ~1000000
message, ~500 folder, ~400 messages per day mail archive to debian
woody.  Currently, this is used by netscrape mail in an convenient and
elaborate hierarchy of folders sometimes (10) or more levels deep.

I'm testing mutt; but, I have not found as convenient a solution to the
many nested subfolder syndrome, especially regarding the navigation of
folders from within mutt.

Further investigation shows that pronto supports nested subfolders; but,
<http://www.muhri.net/pronto/> has not revealed much detail.

So, I am soliciting comments from any of you kind people, especially
regarding pronto's nested subfolder facility _and_ how pronto compares
to mutt -- especially bad comparisons ;<

What do you think?

--

Best Regards,

mds
mds resource
888.250.3987

Our capacity for understanding is inversely proportional to how much we
think we know.  The more I know, the more I know I don't know . . .