Re: Bogus emails being sent out by me!

On Thu, 2003-02-13 at 13:30, Anthony Campbell wrote:
> I'm getting notifications of emails having failed which were allegedly
> sent by me to addresses I never heard of. I presume this is some sort of
> attack but I can't figure out where it is coming from or what is
> happening. Does anyone else see anything of the kind?

Probably a spammer using your adress as the reply-to. You can try to
trace it back if you get a DSN notice that includes full headers of the
original mail... otherwise... you're out of luck.

These things are happening more often lately.

--
Mark Janssen -- maniac(at)maniac.nl -- GnuPG Key Id: 357D2178
Unix / Linux, Open-Source and Internet Consultant @ SyConOS IT