Re: usb printer does not work with cups

Hi Marco,

with this printer you should the hpoj package as suggested
at www.linuxprinting.org. You can find installation instructions
at the hpoj homepage (http://hpoj.sourceforge.net/).

I have recently configured cups to work with hpoj and a
HP PSC 2210 -- it works definitely correct with the version
0.9 of hpoj (Woody comes with 0.8).

Regards,

	Klaus