ArgoUML

Hi,

I'd like to run ArgoUML, but I'm having the following instead:
okidz@okidz:~$ argouml
Unable to load configuration /home/okidz/argo.user.properties

SAX Parser Factory org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryImpl will be
used.

Package: org.argouml.application
Component: ArgoUML, by: University of California, version:
0.10.1-20020724-2250

Package: ru.novosoft.uml
Component: Novosoft UML Library, by: Novosoft Inc., version: 0.4.20

Package: org.tigris.gef.base
Component: GEF Graph Editing Framework, by: University of California,
version: 0.9.5

Package: org.xml.sax
Component: Java Runtime Environment, by: Sun Microsystems, Inc., version:
1.4.1_01

Package: java.lang
Component: Java Runtime Environment, by: Sun Microsystems, Inc., version:
1.4.1_01

Package: org.apache.log4j
Component: log4j, by: "Apache Software Foundation", version: 1.1b7

Package: org.apache.xerces.jaxp

Operating System is: Linux
Operating System Version: 2.4.18-evms-lkcd
Language: en
Country: US

An unexpected exception has been detected in native code outside the VM.
Unexpected Signal : 11 occurred at PC=0x4CCEC9EF
Function=GetFontInfo__19type1FileFontObject+0x4EF
Library=/usr/local/j2sdk141/jre/lib/i386/libfontmanager.so

I use an X font server for all the fonts. Could that be the source of the
problem? Pointers please...

Thanks in advance,
Oki