Re: saving mutt email headers

* p (pplaw@pcisys.net) [030211 18:39]:
> On Tue, Feb 11, 2003 at 05:41:16PM -0800, Vineet Kumar wrote:
> > * p (pplaw@pcisys.net) [030211 17:26]:
> > > debs,
> > >
> > > in mutt, when i save an email to a
> > > file, how do i save the headers, too?
> >
> > How do you _not_ save the headers?
>
> in "v"iew mode, i try to "s"ave
> the email into a file.

Ah, I see.  You know that 'v' is really bound to 'view-attachments',
yes?  I suspect you may be hitting 'v' on each message you want to view,
rather than just hitting enter?  I only ever use 'v' to view, save, or
delete individual attachments.  Using 's' from either the index or pager
will save the whole message (including all headers and all body parts),
rather than a particular attachment part (in the case you were seeing,
just the text/plain body)

good times,
Vineet
--