Using of RedHat drivers in Debian

Hello,

We've just bought the Promise SX4000 ATA RAID card, but there sre no drivers for Debian.
There are drivers for RedHat7.2/7.3, but I badly need to use this card in my Dual Pentium with Debian Woody.
So, the question is - it is possible to use RedHat's driver in Debian? What kind of difficulties could be with this (of course I am rady to manually install and recompile kernel if necessary).
Unfortunately, there is no source for driver, just .o module.
If there is any thoughts - you are more than welcome...

Kind regards,

Vladimir.

Vladimir Kozlov,
IDM Ltd.