Screen Saver /Lock

Hello all,

Sometimes when I leave my x terminal I lock my screen so no-one will mess with
it. After I hit to lock button in Xfce it locks and a screen saver comes on.
When I come back most times, I have the have the desk top staring me right in
the face. It is unlocking it self.  Considering I use a pretty hard to figure
out passwd and I am the only one on the floor I have ruled out that someone is
messing with me.

Does anyone have any ideas what could be happening?

Thanks...