Console fonts in rxvt

According to the rxvt man page, you can choose a different font by
using "rxvt -fn <font_name>" when bringing up a new rxvt terminal.
However, I'm having trouble getting it to work. rxvt keeps telling
me "can't load font <font_name_tried>".

I've tried everything from console fonts (/usr/share/consolefonts)
to Type1. I've done an apt-cache search and I don't see any font
packages specifically for rxvt. Does anyone have any suggestions as to
what I'm missing?

TIA,
Jacob

---
GnuPG Key: 1024D/16377135

In a world without fences, who needs Gates?
http://www.linux.org/