Re: repository for localy compiled package

Alexey Chetroi <debian@twilight.telco.md> writes:
> What's the right way to make apt use my localy compiled packages
> instead of those from {stable,testing,unstable}.

Add a new entry to debian/changelog in the source package with a
higher version number.  Appending a ".1" to the Debian revision is
probably a good call; you also might read the rules in Debian policy,
and either adopt or actively avoid the conventions for non-maintainer
uploads.

	-- Abra Mitchell