Re: Lyx package recommends sgml-tools, but...

On Mon, Feb 10, 2003 at 05:14:58PM -0500, Travis Crump wrote:

> pretzalz@Pretzalz:~$ apt-cache search sgml-tools
> linuxdoc-tools - SGML converters for the LinuxDoc DTD only.
>

> What distro are you using, I can't find the dummy package in either
> testing or unstable so presumably it no longer exists.  It is probably a
> bug against lyx that it suggests a package that doesn't exist. @OP:  You
> want to install linuxdoc-tools in lieu of sgml-tools, though I am sure
> you already figured that out. ;)

I'm running testing and you're correct, the dummy package is only in
stable.  I assume that when this machine went from stable to testing it
pulled in linuxdoc-tools but for some reason or other sgml-tools was not
completely purged.  It was in the database as an obsolete package so
that probably accounts for the output I got from apt-cache search.
Anyway, I've just purged it and now have the same as your line above.

Brian.