Re: More detailed post ...

On Sun, Feb 09, 2003 at 10:19:16PM -0500, jereme wrote:

> That is like telling me to build a fence so your dog doesn't crap on
> my lawn...

If your dog crapped on my lawn, I'd rather build a fence than bitch at
you about it. In fact, that would stop everybody's dog crapping on my
lawn, and achieve that without the need to bitch at anybody.

(Aargh, just noticed, dog, bitch, that was unintentional.)

I don't want to join a flamewar about whether or not the list should
include reply-to headers; I just insert them automatically at my end!

Pigeon