Re: When did we get a crosspost with alt.shuttle.columbia.disaster?

On Sat, Feb 08, 2003 at 09:27:24PM -0800, Steve Lamb wrote:
>     It's the only /reasonable/ explanation for having one thread pretty much
> match if not drown out all other conversation on this list.

Hmmm...I'm a fairly frequent contributor here, and I can't say that this
thread bothered me at all.  It was (barring a few people with crap
mailers) contained in one or two threads, which I can easily ctrl-r to
avoid reading, if I so desired.  Which bit is bothering people?

--
Rob Weir <rweir@ertius.org>				http://ertius.org/