KPilot and USB woes :(

Hi there,

I have a Debian 3.0 with KDE 3.1 and am using KPilot to sync with my Palm m505
over the USB cradle. Have also installed the hotplug package. The USB
interface and modules seem to be in order and lsmod shows everything
expected.

When I press the HotSync button the console shows the right msgs i.e. ttyUSB0
and ttyUSB1 are bound.

When I try to use KPilot, it doesn't hotsync though :( shows the Device Link
as ready and then that's it :(

Can anyone guide me on howto config the system so I can Hotsync my Palm m505
over a USB cradle.

Thanks a lot ppl