Re: More detailed post ...

Daniel Barclay <dsb@smart.net> writes:

> Colin Watson wrote:
>> You could always follow his Mail-Followup-To: header, which is designed
>> for exactly this purpose:

> But how would you propose I do that?  Do a "View Source" on every
> message?
>
> (By the way, where is that message header defined?  I just searched
> through all the IETF RfCs but couldn't find it.)

I think it was proposed by DJB who attempted to get it added to a new
RFC (note that I have no idea how the RFC process works), but was
unsuccessful.

http://cr.yp.to/proto/replyto.html

--
My secret to happiness... is that I have a heart of a 12-year-old boy.
It's over here in a jar.  Would you like to see it?